Call for paper
- Paper submission open- 20 July 2018
- Paper submission deadline extended-27 November 2018
- Notification of acceptance -5 December 2018
- Final paper submission- 10 December 2018
- Conference registration- 10 December 2018
Topics of Interest
1st IEEE EMBS International Student Conference 2018 invites the contributions from students across different countries. The topics of interest for the conference are:
- Signal and image processing
- Tissue engineering
- Rehabilitation and neural engineering
- Big data and IoT for medical applications
- Biomedical instrumentation!
- Neuroscience and mental health
- Telemedicine and eHealth
- Clinical engineering
- Machine learning
- Biomaterial and biomechanics
- BioMEMS and Nanotechnology
All the accepted papers abstracts will be published as proceedings of ISC’18 India with ISBN No. Further student authors will be given option to select one of the following.
- The authors would be mentored and encouraged to submit presented papers under Local student paper competition to future IEEE EMBS student contests.
2. To index in one of the following journals as a special issue of selected papers after stringent evaluation
- Journal of Bio-engineering (MDPI)
- International Journal of Biomedical and Clinical Engineering (IGI Global)
Disclaimer : “Publications submitted to the mentioned journals (or significantly similar submissions) will no more be considered for any EMBS Student Paper contests/ student travel awards (or related IEEE award), nor it will be re-considered for other IEEE publications”
Paper submission link: https://easychair.org/cfp/ISC2018-INDIA
- The manuscript should contribute the original research ideas, development areas, result analysis, research-based findings etc…
- The full-length original manuscript should not exceed four pages and it must be as per the IEEE double-column format.
- IEEE Article Template: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- The accepted papers must be presented in the contest by the student author.