ISC 2021 Event Activities
– 4 keynote speakers
– Industry Conclave
– Paper/ poster presentations
– Mini – symposias
– To be a part of the conference, one must register himself/herself and complete the whole payment process; then only one’s registration for the conference will be confirmed.
– The registration amount is INR 250 per person.
– If anyone wants to submit research papers then he/she will have to pay additionally INR 250 (if submitting a paper in a group then it is counted as a single paper and only one person from the group needs to complete the payment of INR 250 for the whole group).
– A group can have a maximum of 5 members.
– To participate in the event one must have an account on https://events.vit.ac.in/ (if one doesn’t have it he/she should register himself/ herself on the website)
– Log in to the website and head to the homepage
– On the homepage, under upcoming events search for ‘ IEEE EMBS-ISC 2021’ and click the ‘view details’ button which will direct you to the event details page.
– On the event details page, click the register button to proceed for payment.
– After completion of payment under the user’s profile, all details relating to registration and payment details will be displayed.