Paper Tracks (Topics)
- AI and ML for bioengineering
- Ingenious revolution of biomedical trends for discovering possible cures for COVID19
- Medical devices
- Applications of nanomaterials in bioengineering
- Industry 4.0 for affordable and sustainable healthcare
- Drug and vaccine development
- Biomechanics & Robotics
- Biomedical Imaging
- IOT for Healthcare
- Data mining in medical engineering
- Bio Informatics
Full paper (Manuscript) submission – 13th March, 2021
Accept / Reject notification – 15th March, 2021
Revised paper submission (if applicable) – 17th March, 2021
- Full research papers (or manuscripts) have to be uploaded on https://events.vit.ac.in by 13th March, 2021. Papers can be uploaded only after completing registration payment.
- Each accepted paper must be registered by paying INR 250 (Note that your submission will be considered for publication only after final payment has been made).
- The paper submitted should showcase original research , new innovations in a particular field or clearly outline existing ones
- English is the official language of the conference, the paper should be written and presented in English.
- The articles submitted to the conference should report original unpublished research (theoretical or experimental) and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Acts of plagiarism and academic misconduct will not be tolerated, if the article is found to be plagiarised, the conference reserves the right to delete the article for final submissions.
- Should you have any queries, feel free to contact us!
Submit your queries through this email - firstname.lastname@example.org