The posters should be related to the field of Electronics and Biomedical. The selected posters and will be displayed and given a chance to present at the conference proceedings.
- Poster should be limited to one page. The recommended poster format is Landscape format and size is included in the Poster Guidelines
- Posters should be submitted in PDF Format.
- Simply posting the pages of your written version of the proceedings paper is NOT effective and thus NOT acceptable for your poster.
- The title of your poster should be done in block letters which are AT LEAST 72pt.
- All text must be ATLEAST 18pt.
- All graphs and charts should be AT LEAST …………………………
- It is a good idea to sequentially number your materials in the poster. This will indicate to the viewer a logical progression through your poster.
- Provide an introduction (outline) and a summary or conclusion for your poster.
- Prepare your poster carefully so that it can be used as the basis to explain and answer questions from the viewers if it is selected.
|Start of poster submission||25/11/2020|
|Poster submission deadline||05/02/2021|
File name: e.g. IEEE-EMB-ISC2021Moratuwa-authorname.pdf
University of Moratuwa,